You could eat this for breakfast, it’s that easy & healthy! Easy granola triple berry crisp is full of fiber, whole grains and vitamins. Zero added sugar.
- 3 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 cups organic granola cereal
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Put all berries in an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir to combine agave, lemon juice, cornstarch and almond extract. Pour mixture over berries. Stir to coat.
- In a small sauce pot, heat almond butter over medium-low heat until it begins to “melt”. Stir in granola and toss to coat well and remove immediately.
- Spoon the granola mixture over the berries.
- Transfer to the oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Check dish occasionally. Granola should be golden at the end, but not burnt. If granola is getting too dark, rest a piece of aluminum foil over the dish to continue cooking.
Keywords: berry cobbler, berry crumble, berry crisp, healthy cobbler