Fire up the grill! Halloumi kebabs are an easy weeknight dinner. You’ll love the balsamic veggies and salty hallomi – a cheese made especially for grilling.
- 6oz halloumi cheese
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow summer squash
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cups baby bella mushrooms
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Heat grill to about 400, or a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Slice vegetables and cheese into 1/2″ thick slices.
- Assemble ingredients onto metal skewers.
- Drizzle balsamic dressing over the skewers, lightly coating on all sides.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Tip: If the heat is getting too hot the veggies and cheese may get overly charred on the outside before the cheese has softened. If you notice this, reduce the heat and use oven mitts to transfer the kebabs to a large piece of sturdy foil. Cover with a second piece of foil. This will help the vegetables and cheese continue to cook, while preventing burning.
- Category: Grill
- Method: Grill
Keywords: vegan kebab, halloumi kebab, vegetable kebab