Yeah, I said it! This vegan banana split is topped with almond milk yogurt, granola and fresh berries. A protein-packed treat to keep you full all morning.
- 2 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 Silk Almond Milk strawberry yogurt
- 1 Silk Almond Milk chocolate yogurt
- 1 Silk Almond Milk vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup organic granola
- Quick Version: Scoop the yogurt directly onto the bananas, dividing each flavor between two bowls. The texture will be softer, but it’s ready to go straight from the fridge.
- Fro-Yo Version: Freeze the 3 yogurt containers overnight. In the morning, set on the counter to thaw for 15-20 minutes before breakfast. Use an ice cream scooper to divide the 3 flavors between 2 bowls.
- Top with berries and granola.
This recipe is vegan and vegetarian.
For a gluten-free & vegan breakfast, substitute gluten-free granola.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 485
- Fat: 35.4g
- Protein: 29.2g
Keywords: vegan banana split, vegan breakfast, kid-friendly